Tail Wags Helmet Covers will be appearing for a 2nd time on the hit CBC TV show, The Dragon’s Den, on Wednesday, January 11th at 8 pm. Although I can’t tell you the outcome of our 2nd pitch because I’ve signed a confidentiality agreement, I promise the episode will be an interesting one! Here are a few tidbits of information to wet your appetites before our airdate:
- Kevin O’Leary is wearing the Red Devil helmet cover. Couldn’t think of a more appropriate look for him!
- Arlene Dickinson has some wonderful news to share with all Canadians.
- As a previous Tail Wags customer, Robert Herjavec raves about the quality and creativity of the Tail Wags products and our wonderful customer service. He purchased 20 Shark helmet covers for his “Ride To Conquer Cancer” cycling team.
- As soon as the cameras were switched off, Arlene asked me the name of the designer of the red suit I wore during the TV taping. For the record, the designer, Ross Mayer, is Canadian and he has made most of the suits I’ve worn during various TV appearances.
- Bruce Croxon is even cuter in person than he is on TV. He’s got the most gorgeous head of dark curls.
- Jim looks proudly Canadian in his Mighty Moose helmet cover!
Share this post
- 20 comments
- Tags: Dragon's Den, Entrepreneur, General, Marketing, Publicity, Small Businesses, Tail Wags Helmet Covers