It's official ... we've launched our new Tail Wags Helmet Safety Campaign: Mothers Against Naked Riding (M.A.N.R.). Some of you may be asking what this campaign has to offer YOU. My goal for the campaign is to encourage more people to wear their safety helmets when participating in sporting activities. The bottom line is … helmets save lives! Now more than ever, helmet safety has become a major social issue in the world. There are countless headlines (many tragic) that reinforce the need for people to protect their brains. From the NHL to the NFL and even the local news, people are suffering serious injuries because of damage to their heads. Our campaign is designed to spread the news that wearing a helmet may save your life and it can also be FUN. Below is a list of some of the benefits the “Mothers Against Naked Riding” campaign will deliver:
- Give tips for making helmet-wearing FUN.
- Offer helmet safety information.
- Post updates regarding changes to helmet safety laws.
- Promote helmet safety by playing an advocacy role.
- Provide a site for moms to share their stories and passion with respect to helmet safety.
Share this post
- 30 comments
- Tags: Campaign, General, healthy living, Helmets, Mothers Against Naked Riding Campaign, Safety, Social Media, Tail Wags Helmet Covers