Is your child ready for his/her 1st bike?
If yes, you’ll want to add a B-Bip Balance Bike to his/her holiday gift list! In fact, this present would be more for you than for them. Why? Because this bike makes the transition to a real bike smooth and easy.
I will never forget the frustration my sons experienced and the back pain I felt when I ran alongside my kids’ bikes (desperately trying to hold on to the back of their bike seats) just after we removed their training wheels. Little did I know that training wheels had taught them how NOT to balance and now we had to un-teach them these bad cycling habits.
Today’s parents will LOVE the B-Bip balance bike because it teaches kids HOW to balance and glide.
The only stipulation is the child must be able to firmly plant both feet on the ground when sitting on the bike seat.
The great news is we are giving away one B-Bip Balance Bike, a child’s safety helmet and your choice of Tail Wags Helmet Cover (total retail value: $250.00) to one lucky winner. You’ll be able to wrap up this fabulous gift and put it under the tree just in time for the holidays!
Features of the B-Bip:
- Removable and washable soft padding on saddle and handlebar
- Wide range of saddle height settings
- Non-toxic certified plastic frame, lightweight, sturdy and easily washable
- Synthetic anti-puncture tires
- Full rim to avoid finger traps
- Stickers set included
- Flush bolts to avoid scratches and injuries
- Steering lock to prevent sudden turns on rough soils
- Hand guards protection
How to enter: Please share this contest with your friends on Facebook and leave a comment on our Tail Wags Facebook page telling us why you love Tail Wags Helmet Covers.
Contest deadline: November 30, 2015.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Balance Bike, Bike, Giveaways, helmet, Helmet Covers, Pedal-less Bikes, Tail Wags Helmet Covers, Tail Wags Helmet Covers Giveaway